Thursday 24 September 2015

The Cinderella Affair - Goldie's Clothing

Hello! Long time, no blog! I have been really busy over the past fortnight with my brand new grown up job so I apologise profusely for the lack of posts. I am now back in business now that I have settled into my new routine. 
Goldie's Clothing is a vintage and pinup inspired clothing company based in Barcelona, Spain. I wasn't sure what they were going to be sending me so I was excited to see what goodies would arrive in the post.
 

The first item I will be sharing with you guys on my blog is this gorgeous icy sky blue satin circle dress with a sweetheart neckline. This colour isn't something I would have personally chosen, but when I tried it on I fell in love with it and was really glad that this piece had been passed over to me. The material is beautiful and silky and falls beautifully. The skirt is full circle so is able to hold a petticoat or two underneath it with no problem.
 
- Hell Bunny petticoat underneath the dress -
The dress secures with a zip up the back, making it nice and easy to slip into without disturbing any delicate 'dos. The neckline is quite low which makes this dress very sexy and perfect for a night out (and also has given me boobs - hurrah!)

- Cinderella couldn't wait to slip off her shoes after a long night of dancing! -
This dress currently retails at 78,00€ (£58.00) and also bypasses any customs charges if you live within the EU. The dress is available in sizes XS-3XL.

- The slipper fits! -
Outfit details
Necklace - Collectif
Earrings - Vivien of Holloway
Heels (Vintage) - Black Cat Boutique
Blue bangles - Splendette

I hope you enjoyed my little homage to Cinderella! You can visit the company's Instagram (@goldiesclothing) for cheeky discounts, updates and more!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. You look great- and very much Cinderella inspired. Love the photo of you loosing your shoe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous dress. Reminds me of classic Hollywood period. ;) You look great as always ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...