Sunday 4 October 2015

Beatnik Babe - Goldie's Capri Pants

Bonjour! Here I am with my next installment of Goldie's magic! If you didn't see my recent post about the Cinderella dress from Goldie's Clothing then click here to have a ganders.

- Yes, that is the Grease soundtrack! -
Now...you've seen my princess side so it's time to show you my bad girl bombshell look with these drop dead gorgeous black capri pants from Goldie's, which can be bought directly here. They're so fitted you could kill a man just by wiggling your booty (believe me, I've done it!).

- One of the gorgeous models on Goldie's website -

These really are a knockout. I find it difficult to accommodate curves (as although I'm teeny, I still have a 12" difference between my waist and my hip measurements) but these really are built for pinup curves which is perfect! I have the size XS which is a 24" so a little large for me on the waist but not by far! They are true to size. The material does not have much stretch at all, so if you are unsure I would say to size up.

- Showing off the split leg detailing -

The pants finish at the knee/upper calf and have slits on the outer side (which is great as I have large calves!).

 

The RRP for these pants is 56,00 (roughly £42) which is a fair and competitive price to other vintage reproduction companies and can give you expensive chic without the price tag. I wanted to channel a bit of Audrey Hepburn as 'Sabrina' in these photos!




- Beret is from eBay and earrings are Luxulite -

Thank you for reading this post! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or comment below! Muchos gracias!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I didn´t know about that brand until I read about them in your last post, I´m from Basque country (that is near spain) and I don´t know there are amazing shops like that near me. So, that kind of post are helpful for me.
    Moreover, you look amazing with that clothes, you are a big inspiration for me and I love reading your blog. I will confess that when I was in London a weeks ago I saw you in the mid century market, but I´m too shy and I don´t dare to say hello.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so pleased I have introduced you to a company close to you :)

    Thank you so much! That is so sweet, I'm also very shy! DId you enjoy the market?

    Much love,
    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully chic pants! You look fantastic!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...